Media Coverage helps law firms win new business by communicating with their clients through website and blog articles, legal newsletters, graphic design, press releases and social media.
We also provide media training courses on getting coverage in local newspapers, and on conducting press, radio and television interviews.
Our law marketing support service offers bespoke and ready made:
- Family Law Guides Our Family Law Guides provide your clients with an easy to read overview of the law relating to issues such as pre-nups, cohabitation, parental rights, child arrangements orders, the grounds for divorce and dozens more areas.
- Wills,probate and LPA Law Guides These guides provide your clients with an overview of the law relating to issues such as making a will, challenging a will, applying for probate, setting up a Lasting Power of Attorney, inheritance tax planning, trusts and dozens more areas and sub-divisions.
- Newsletters for law firms We produce a wide range of bespoke and readymade newsletters, featuring your logo, colours and contact details, that can be printed or sent out as email attachments.
- Law articles for your website Our law news articles feature the latest legal developments and can be used by law firms to create news sections on their websites, email newsletters and newsfeeds on social media platforms such as Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Press release service Our press releases help law firms get valuable coverage in their local newspapers and business magazines.
- Proofreading Many of our clients ask us to proof read articles they write themselves. Sometimes this involves just checking grammar, spelling and minor errors; sometimes it means taking an article written in a legal or academic style and turning it into a piece more accessible to the general reader.
- Media Training for lawyers Our highly acclaimed media training courses provide lawyers with valuable insights into how newspapers and broadcasters work, and how to deal with interviews and questions from journalists.
Professional writing, accurate and accessible
We specialise in writing law news articles that are accurate, concise and accessible to clients. Our articles are also used as news sections on law firm websites, blogs and social media feeds. We don’t replace your marketing team; we just provide them with materials help them do their job.
The articles you will see there are of the same style and quality as the material we can provide for you. Please note, the articles we provide to clients are original and have not already been used on our showcase site.
No long term contracts required
We don’t require you to sign up for long term contracts, and if you later choose to unsubscribe, you can continue using the material we have already provided; we don’t make you take it down.
Give yourself a break
Let us do the legwork so you’re free to concentrate on your firm’s overall law marketing strategy … or concentrate on your case load … or just get away from the office on time for once!
Give us a call on 0115 981 3655 and we’ll make sure we find a way to help you.